Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank you yat!!


I really dont know what to write!!!!!!

hhhhmmmm I keep researching how to make this blog look good. It makes my mind focused in this particular matter...Blogging is not easy for beginners , yes you can write up anything from your mind and post it but if your not a computer expert it takes you so long just on how to add some features and designs in your blog to make it beautiful. You need to do a hard work and ask friends help who like to blog too.

I thank my friend anna for helping me out..She has more than 1 blogs now. I am just wondering how she update it from time to time. Well I guess she spends all of her time ..Thanks yat. Eventhough your busy and I keep bugging you. You still give time to help me with this. Oh by the way your right blogging is addictive though sometimes tiring ..;-)Im starting to like it!!hehehehe

3 comments:

Anna said...

Agoy nalang what a face of Anna here.....As in starring gyud me here huh..Thank you so much yat...you are so sweet...

Allen's Darling said...

hi parang nakita na kita sa youtube...ewan ko kung ikaw yun hehehe

Jennifer said...

si anna siguro yon..hehhehe ikaw ba yon yat?