Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eden Park at Davao, Phils.







My boyfriend and I went to Eden Park nature park here in Davao City. It was tedious going there but if you love travelling, you will not mind how long will it take to get there.When we were at the park ,we ride a shuttle cab and had a tour guide and explore the 19 hectares nature park.

You can also do hiking if you love to it. I bet you will get tired and at the end of the day you will be exhausted.(hehheeh)We preferred riding the shuttle cab and had a tour guide.
They have aviary, hiking trails, different fruit trees and an aerial plants , vegetables , pool and restaurant ...You can stay also in their cottages if you want to spend overnight. You can see also the Davao gulf when u are in Eden park. I dont know if my fiance like that place..(hehehe) I bet he like it but not as much as going to the beach to snorkle and swim like a dolphin.(peace baby!!)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ka sweet nalang gyud amigason baya mo yat hehhehehhe, ka waffo nalang gyud ni fafa alex gyud ba.....

Allen's Darling said...

hi i've been there 5 times in eden park...i added u already.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for adding me..