Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2008

Food and Beverage Service Attendant




Its been a while and I havent updated my blog. Geezzzz I was so busy with my bf since he visited me last christmas.Well,anyway I want to add an info regarding the food and beverage service attendad FBSA for short or waiters as what we are known as.
After my front desk short course . I enrolled the FBSA as I am doing nothing and not gaining knowledge sitting infront of pc and chatting with friends. So I decided to go for FBSA short course.

Food and Beverage Service Attendant is not an easy task. We thought that serving poeple is as easy as giving or serving food like we do at home. As what I have learned.There is also a proper way on how to serve food and beverages specially if you work in 5 star hotels or let say a popular one too and restaurants. Moreover putting the condiments and accompaniments on the table.
Certain Do's and dont's and sanitation standard should be apply in handling service operating equipment not just washing and rinsing once and its done. Its really a big NO NO.Waitress and waitresses knows exactly what I am saying.

Well,there are lots of practical things that you will learn in this short course to mention few are table napkin folding and table set up. It was fun and exciting because its more on actual class. Our teacher graded us based on our performance though we really dont know what to do but it was fun learning from your own mistakes(hehhehehe) . Mostly basic but as we all know that we should start from the basic.
Bless us all!!








No comments: