Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

STITCH BITING MY HEAD!




As I had mentioned in my first post. Stuffed toys is one the things that I like. I have another stuffed toy who's name is stitch, from the movie " Lilo and Stitch". My boyfriend gave it to me when we where in disneyland in Hongkong. I remember we went inside a theater where you can see stitch virtually. Talking to poeple as if he is alive. We where having fun watching that show . Stitch performed as an alien and invaded enemy's space craft. He was chased by the alien enemy . It was pretty fun then . So when we went to one of the stores in disney I was in a rushed looking for a stuff toy of stitch but then I couldnt find one I like. So we went to another store and there I saw a stitch stuff toy with his mouth wide open, I tried it on. It was so cute. Stitch wants to eat my head.(heheheh) . Heres nother cuty little stitch behving himself. Duh! stitch is naughty.(hehhehe) Stitch does not look good when his mouth is wide open.











No comments: