Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2008

Online Billiards

My boyfriend and I have been using online billiards for a couple of days now, as you know I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. Sometimes you just run out of things to talk about so sometimes we like to play games online.. while trying to kill the sometimes slow conversation we found this great website where you can play fully 3D billiards, pool or snooker.. FOR FREE! you can also play for money once you feel confident in your skills. My boyfriend and I have tried out a fair few similar sites but none of them compare in quality, graphics, sound effects, ease of use, features or variety also if you encounter any problems they have 24h technical support but we have not needed to use it. Sign up now and have some fun .

No comments: