Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flight excites me.

My boyfriend booked a ticket for me going to sydney last night . From that time I felt nervous, happy and excited. I can't explain my feelings right now. Maybe I am t too much excited. Everytime I heard a plane passing by, it thrills me. I never stop thinking of my flight. (this will last until the day of my flight and no sleeps hhehehe).I know the flight will be tedious but its worth it. Can't wait to see and be with the love of my life.
I'll update more ..have a nice blogging guys..

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yat can I go? I am happy for you Yat..Hope that you and Alex will come and visit me sometimes ok ehhehehhehe...I'm sure you are very excited na gyud..Whewww lakaw na gyud si payat hehehhehe..Love you yat.

Anna said...

Yat naa na sab ka lain nga award dinhi nga blog...An Award Is Waiting For You:
Scrap Addict Fever