Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 29, 2008

Internet connection.

Good morning everyone. Im just having chocomilk and biscuit here for breakfast while infront of the computer. Checking my blog at the same time listening to music.
I have nothing to do much today at home. Im opted to check my blog when I woke up . Just had my face washed and prepared something to eat. So I came up for chocomilk and biscuit , I am on diet you know. :-)....
The internet is really slow here. I can't even open my layout. I need to add friends and it still pending . So shame they already added me in their sites but I haven't added them yet. Sorry for the delay guys blame it to my internet connection :-) .... For sure this will be up later. I'll just inform you when its done. For now Ill just do blog hopping and check whats new.OK see yah..

1 comment:

coolingstar9 said...

Hi,
you are so relaxing in front of computer, surf and eat.
Wish you happy monday, my blogroll friend.