Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hongkong View


I just want to share some photos of Hongkong . This photo taken last year from our 19th floor room in Regal Hongkong hotel. It was a nice view since we stayed in the higher floor. I was amazed of how tall the buildings are even in the mountains. I like the green trees and clean roads . The disciplined chinese everytime they cross the road.

Since we stayed in higher floor all I can see were tall buildings next to the hotel. I am scared when I looked down from the window in our room. My feet were shaking even just by looking down..Geeessshh.. I am not scared riding a rollercoaster and other thrill rides at the theme park but when it comes to heights ,I am scared to death.

No comments: