Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hairstyle


When I was looking for a photos to upload in photobucket , there was one photo that captured my attention.
I know it is obviously edited but I really like my looks here. My bf made this and he was doing good. I teased him before that I am going to have fringe and color my hair like that. He said NO. I know he won't agree with me. He loves me the way I am now . I was just curious what if I will have a hairsty like that in real.hhmmm..wanna try it!!
Ok guys its almost bedtime..It is my night routine before I jump on to bed to check my blog and play my favourite nintendo game which is the "SIMS". Hope you like my post for now. Have a nice evening to all!!

2 comments:

Allen's Darling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allen's Darling said...

http://www.pinaylovestories.com/2008/02/pass-it-to-front.html

got a tag 4 u i can't see your tagboard...here hehehehe