Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2008

feeling sick

I've been sick since this morning. My period is too early and when I have period , I have dysmennorhia and when I have dysmennorhia I am sick :-( . Oh my ..Just got nothing to do here at home. I dont want to rest it makes me more sick. Well guys , Its hard to think of something if you are sick right. So I just write about how I feel today coz that's all my mind.HEHEHEHE!!! ok guys goodnight more updates later..tomorrow, the nex day, next week, next month ..whenever..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your wedding.. hope you will be fine later :D

By the way, do you want to exchange links with me? Check out my blog and see if you are interested. See you there. Just drop your comment (wink)

My Sassy Mind