Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Prince and I.




Life is so wonderful to have someone you love. I should have posted this story since I started blogging but it's ok . It's better late than never as the saying goes. This is all about me and my man's first meeting. It is a strange feeling to meet your foreign boyfriend for the first time.


I was waiting in HK airport for his arrival from Sydney . I didn't expected that his flight will be delayed. I thought he would arrive on time. Everytime I saw people coming out from the arrival area I was happy. I always kept looking guys faces (mostly white ones)but then I was disappointed and I started to felt nervous expecting him to be at that airport on time. Actually it was my first time in HK that time and I am scared. I dont know wht to do if he will not be there.


As 2 hours passed by(imagine 2 hours delayed), I was looking at the flash board where you can see what planes arrived. Gladly , I saw his and waiting him excitedly at the arrival area. OH my, I had mixed emotions when I saw him. I want to cry because I thought he will not be there. He hugged me and I felt relieved.


We really had a great time spending together while we where in HK. Going to different sightseeings. Having fun and meeting my friends in that country. We spent eight days and flew back to our own country which is the saddest part.


He is not only a handsome guy but he is absolutely a true and good person that I couldn't ask for more from a guy. Now, our relationship is getting stronger. Though we miss each other but I know time will come that we will be together again.


Thanks for reading guys. I will tell some more about us .(if my brain wants to work)hehehe..Have nice day!!


No comments: