Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2008

CFO seminar

Its getting late now but still I am awake. Just keeping myself busy and killing the time until I fall asleep doing some research regarding my seminar in CFO. (commission on filipino overseas). I want to be prepared and set all the things that needs to be done prior that seminar. I just got confused when I browsed this link http://%20www.cfo.gov.ph/fs_manila.htm there is a part there stating like this
"After receipt of the passport and visa, the Filipino spouses and other partners of foreign nationals will have to register with CFO prior to their departure. Registration is done either in CFO Manila or Cebu Extension Office, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An emigrant registration sticker is affixed to the emigrants passport as proof of registration."
So meaning after I get the the certificate from that seminar I need to register again in CFO to get that emigrant sticker thing? Oh well I thought the CFO will do it all at once. HHMMMMM......anyways I better off to bed now. Goodnight guys. Have a nice evening..

No comments: